Call for Tasks for the European Girls' Olympiad in Informatics (EGOI) 2022
The Scientific Committee of the European Girls' Olympiads in Informatics (EGOI) 2022 invites the competitive programming community to help to create the problem set for EGOI 2022. The competition is planned to be conducted on-site on October 16-23, in Antalya, Turkey.
The tasks should be original and should not have been seen by any potential EGOI 2022 contestants. The topics and techniques used in the tasks must conform to the IOI syllabus at: https://ioinformatics.org/page/syllabus/12
The language is English.Minimum contents of submission:
- author(s) information: name, e-mail, affiliation, country
- task statement (PDF preferred)
- description of the desired solution.
- solution implementation in C++
- suggestions for grading
- test data and checkers
- alternate solutions or expected near-solutions
- background information on the task and any other comments relevant to the task.
Submission deadline: March 31, 2022.
Attach all files for one task in a single zip archive and submit your proposals via e-mail to Tolga Can at firstname.lastname@example.org
Authors of submitted tasks will be recognized on the EGOI 2022 website by listing their name, affiliation, and country (unless they specifically decline this).
EGOI 2022 Scientific Committee